Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Announcing Google I/O Extended 2015 Accra



This year, Google I/O will take place on May 28 - 29 at Moscone West in San Francisco. Google I/O brings together developers for an immersive, two-day experience focused on exploring the next generation of technology, mobile and beyond.

GDG Ghana will host an I/O Extended event in Accra to bring its members and the general public a live experience of the I/O event in San Francisco. The event will include live streamed sessions, local developer demos, and speaker sessions to showcase and enlighten the prospects and successes in the Ghanaian tech eco-system.

I/O Extended '15 Accra will be held at Golden Tulip Accra from 2:00PM to 8:00PM. Click here to register for the event. Registration is for both App demo and attendees.

For updates please follow the g+ event page and @gdgghana on twitter.

1 comment: